Friday, March 30, 2007

Clinks

A few things to check out:

My friend Aaron's girlfriend Kelli started up a website where she's selling handcrafted goods--ALL of the proceeds go to help pay for Uma's medical bills, etc. Very, very cool. So if you're feeling creative and you want to make something to sell for Uma, go HERE to find out how you can donate your handcrafted items. Or if you want to do some shopping and buy some very cool handcrafted clothes, etc., made with love for Uma, go HERE to do some shopping.

Also, I started up a Flickr account (at Communicatrix's awesome suggestion) to keep track of all of the Uma photos I've been posting on the blogs. The web address is: http://www.flickr.com/photos/theumafund/

Photos are divided up into four albums: hospital photos, Vandalism photos, Get Well Card photos, and random Uma photos. If you have any photos that you'd like me to add to any of the albums, send 'em my way and I'll add 'em.

1 comment:

SETH said...

why not just set up a flickr group for uma photos? that way anyone could put up their photos. I think as an admin, you'd be able to remove any photos that don't belong although i'm not sure about that last part.