(1) I asked her to match the names of family members and friends with their professions:
(2) I asked her to match specific dates with their significance:
(3) I asked her to match the names of favorite television characters with the names of the actors who portrayed them:
(4) I asked her to match the first names of friends with their correct last names:
(5) I asked her to circle the names of everyone who she's ever lived with:
There were more dry erase board "tests," but these were the ones I took pictures of. She got 100% correct on EVERYTHING i threw at her, even things like "circle the name of the street you live on" hidden within a list of numerous street names. This is so encouraging. We've been worried about her losing memories, but I feel like these little tests prove that a lot of her past is definitely still in there.
Oh, and we watched the Ellen Degeneres show, and when she started dancing we both got jiggy. I took some video. It's crappy video footage because I was dancing while I took it, so it's all shaky, but I'm posting it because I think it's nice to see Uma getting her groove on a little bit.