Friday, April 06, 2007

uma love

a quick, little update: they took out her g-tube yesterday. that's the feeding tube that went directly into her stomach, which annoyed the hell out of her. (she would keep trying to scratch at it and pull off the tape that was holding it on.) the fact that another tube is GONE is huge, awesome. and they've said she's ready to eat more solid foods, which is also exciting because the pureed stuff they've been feeding her is kinda gross.

i'm in the midst of a big writing project, so that's why my updates have been sparce recently. i'm spending a good chunk of time with uma tomorrow, though, and i'll have more updates then.

4 comments:

Erica said...

that picture is TOO cute!

Erik said...

I need to get back into the whole "replying to comments" groove. I'll start here.

Erica, I know. SO cute. I love this photo.

Erik said...

Like, LOVE love it. Like, I'd marry it.

Erik said...

It makes me want to go out and vandalize for Uma more too. It's been awhile since I've done any of the good 'ol vandalizing for uma.