Okay, so I know Jesse did a True or False post a while back and I was going to link to his post but I can't find it right now and I'm not in a mood to google. (I know, weird right? Who's not in a mood to google?) And then I was reading In A Vault Underground, where Jeremy did a True or False post, and then I was thinking I wanted to do one, and then I was thinking that would be fun to do for Halloween. Sort of like a trick or treat post, except it's neither trick nor treat. (Maybe it's a treat?) (I'm really tired right now and I should be sleeping, so I apologize in advance if my grammar gets bad.) (everything on the true or false quiz below is totally random, there isn't logic to it or a theme.)
The following list contains some true statements, some falsehoods, and some opinions. Try to figure out which is what. (Whoever gets the most answers right gets a prize.) (each question is worth 2 points.) (I don't know what the prize is, but I'm sure it'll be great.)
The QUIZ begins...NOW. Begin!
1. Erik has never broken a limb. (except maybe a random toe here or there, but you can never tell if toes are really broken or not)
2. Erik has read Dostoyevsky's Crime and Punishment three times in his life, and he think it's time to give the book another read.
3. Erik once performed a monologue on the Globe stage in London.
4. Erik once (when I was sixteen) (what did I say about bad grammar?) (and now these parenthetical statements are totally throwing off the rhythm of this statement) (I can just feel it) threw up on the ceiling of my kitchen.
5. Ian McKellan once told Erik he looks scandanavian.
6. Erik (still) owns every Garbage Pail Kid ever made ("ever made," that is, until they started fucking making new ones a couple of years ago) (fuckers)
7. Erik looks like Jeff Goldblum.
8. Erik had three pet rabbits as a child. Each one was named Blackie.
9. Erik had three pet goldfish as a child. Each one was named Freddie.
10. Susan Sarandon once told Erik he was "sweet" and that she was "a tart."
11. Erik got hit in the head with a baseball bat when he was twelve (explains a lot, huh?)
12. Two years ago, Erik sold his entire comic book collection (over 2,000 comic books) for 300 buckaroonies.
13. Erik once inadvertantly started a mini fued between Amy Irving and Kate Capshaw (Mrs. Speilberg #1 and Mrs. Speilberg #2, respectively).
14. Erik has been to a straight porno movie theater in Venice, Italy.
15. Erik played a paramedic on ER. His scene was with Dr. Greene.
16. Erik applied to Barnum and Bailey's Clown College, but was not accepted.
17. The first concert Erik ever went to was Weird Al Yankovic.
18. The second concert Erik ever went to was Elvira. (Yes, she used to put on concerts.)
19. The Real World/Road Rules Challenge TV shows are the best shows to have ever been on television ever.
20. Erik has gotten two parking tickets this month.
21. Erik can sing every lyric to every song in Into the Woods.
22. When Erik was a kid, he had a copy of The Complete Guide to I Love Lucy sitting next to his television set, as well as a highlighter, and every time he saw a new episode of I Love Lucy he would highlight the episode in the book so that he would know when he had seen every single episode.
23. This one time, Erik broke into the Psycho house on the Universal backlot and he stood in the Janet Leigh shower. Naked.
24. Erik subscribes to Entertainment Weekly, US Weekly, and The Week.
25. Erik knows the root of pi to the twentieth decimal. (We had to memorize it in Algebra 1 and I never forgot it.)
26. Erik saw Dude, Where's My Car in the movie theater SEVEN TIMES.
27. Erik did not learn how to swim until he was ten.
28. Erik was born eight weeks premature.
29. Erik celebrated his third birthday at McDonald's.
30. During elementary school, Erik had braced for two years, then he wore a retainer for two years, and then he had to wear braces AGAIN for two fucking more years.
31. Michael J. Fox is a hunk.
32. Lindsay and Bonnie, Erik received your prize Cambodian shirts in the mail (thank you Adam!) and he needs to make plans with you so that he can give them to you! (this is true)
33. Erik once pretended to be a bird with Will Ferrell.
34. Erik's favorite restaurant in the whole entire world is Wagamama's in London.
35. Erik thought he was allergic to chalk until he was fourteen, but in reality touching chalk just kinda gives him the chills (but chills do not an allergy make).
36. Chocolate chip omelettes are good.
37. Erik love The View.
38. Erik have a secret tattoo that he hasn't told anyone about. On his left hipbone.
39. Erik has never been to Mexico.
40. This one time, Erik met Matthew Perry at a bar and told him he thought Perry was funny on Friends and Perry gave him a quick look and said "and I think you've got a great shirt" and then walked away from Erik. And Erik's shirt totally was not great. So Erik thinks Perry was being ironic.
41. Erik can juggle.
42. Erik can bowl a 150 game.
43. Erik was once in a minor fender bender with Lara Flynn Boyle on Hollywood Blvd. (just past Tamarind)
44. Erik has had sex at Disneyland.
45. Erik is legally blind.
46. Erik knows how to surf.
47. Erik only does crossword puzzles in ink.
48. Erik owns a unicycle.
49. Eric Dane (McSteamy) is really freaking hot.
50. Erik once slow danced with a nun.