Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Five Things (plus New Thing #119)

1. I cannot begin to express how much I am craving a soda right now.
2. Joe Chandler reminded me that I never blogged about the outcome of my Seven Days of Getting Leid experiment.
3. New Thing #119: I wore a pink lei around my neck for seven days.
4. It didn't break until the seventh day. I'm sure there's some religious symbolism in there, but I'm going to leave it alone.
5. I have so much hair on my face it's fucking ridiculous.

oh, and I know I said "Five Things," but:

6. I'm kinda over the whole spoof trailer trend (it's impossible to top Brokeback to the Future), but this is kinda funny: CLINK!

3 comments:

christy said...

First aga-ain, la-ti-dah.

WHERE WERE YOU???

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Erik said...

i just got spammed about 100 times and I've been deleting the spam comments, but i'm leaving this one because this comment thread has so few comments and i pity it.