1. It's been too hot to blog lately.
2. I only slept three hours last night.
3. I really have to poop really really badly right now, but I'm at a coffeeshop and I don't want to poop here.
4. Which means I should leave.
5. But I'm too tired to leave.
6. I did this 24 Hour Play thing last night. It actually performs tonight (I think it's sold out, unfortch), but my part is done--I wrote from 10pm until 3am this morning, took a three hour nap, then woke up to read what I'd written, then went back to the theater to turn in my ten minute play, which they're rehearsing right now. I think the play turned out okay. We'll see tonight.
7. If I don't explode from not pooping by then.
8. There's this cameraman dude documenting the entire 24 hour play process and I kind of have a crush on him, but I'm pretty sure he's straight. I haven't been able to suss it out for sure yet, but I'm pretty sure.
9. I keep forgetting I have so much hair on my face and when I see myself in the mirror, I jump back and I'm like, whoa!
10. (communicatrix--I promise I'll shave my beard off within the next twelve months, and when I do it I'll say that I did it because communicatrix told me to.)