Thursday, December 07, 2006

ANTM: twingate

Am I the only one who wanted one of the twins to win this season's America's Next Top Model??? I realize that they both got the boot weeks ago, but I was still hoping that Tyra would get things twisted and one of the twins would win. I'm bad with names, so I don't remember the name of the twin I wanted to win, but she was the one who was good but not motivated, not the one who was motivated but not good, and if you watched the show, then you know which one I'm talking about.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

first
LF

Gina said...

i know what your taking about, but I wanted Caridee to win, and she did, and i'm happy, and i'm ok with that.

What I'm NOT ok with is Derrick losing in the gauntlet being kicked off. LAME. ALmost want to boycott now. But as long as CT is still on there, i'll keep watching!

Anonymous said...

um, yes. you are the ONLY one who wanted one of the twins to win. i don't know how they kept themselves upright. each step for them was the brink of disaster. how's that for a dose of mean mama tyra for you?

Anonymous said...

Totally know what you mean. I disliked Carridee...and if I had to choose I would have picked Melrose to win.

Anonymous said...

Totally know what you mean. I disliked Carridee...and if I had to choose I would have picked Melrose to win.

christy said...

Michelle was the one who was talented but unmotivated. She did the bulimia pose at the beginning, which was disturbing and awesome, and only did the show because Amanda wanted to do it.

I totally think Michelle should have won, too.

The way Tyra et al are SOOOO "prove to me that you are motivated, RIGHT NOW!" that their definition of "motivated" actually means "crazy".