Friday, December 29, 2006

I wonder if ringtones are transferable?

I just broke my cell phone, which is so annoying. I don't know how I broke it exactly, it just stopped working. (It's my third dead cell phone in as many years--all cells having died from mysterious unexplainable causes.) And since I broke my cell phone, I've been thinking that (and I truly think what I'm about to say, I'm not just saying that I think it, for blog effect, when I don't really think it): I'm like one of those guys on that show Heroes (or, maybe I'm not that cool, maybe I'm like one of those guys on that show Misfits of Science). I have a superpower. Unfortunately my superpower isn't cool like levitation or telekenesis or anything, but if I knew how to control it then maybe it could be a pretty powerful power. Oh, yeah--what's my power? I break cell phones, computers, and cars--inexplicably, without warning, they just break. It's kind of an annoying superpower, to be honest. (Damn the gods of cell phones.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My weird superpower is losing earrings! Just one of the pair though, never both. I have many singles. Those poor lonely earrings.

-Komal

Erik said...

Komal, you should start a new mismatched earrings trend! Or would that not really be a "new" trend? Would that be an 80s throwback trend?