Tuesday, December 26, 2006

night

The day has wound down.

Not that it ever really got wound up. It was pretty much relaxing and mellow through and through. We exchanged gifts, we hung out in our pajamas, we ate, we hung out in our pajamas some more, we ate some more, we played video games, we watched the entire third season of Arrested Development, and we laughed and laughed and laughed. My stomach hurts now, and I think it's a combination of all of the eating (so many sugar plums) and all of the laughing (I think that Charlize Theron's stint on AD is the best acting she's ever done--there's, like, five things going on within each line of dialogue she has) (she's crazy good).

My brothers and my stepmom have all gone to bed and now I'm sitting here listening to Ani DiFranco on my ipod and getting ready to go to sleep myself.

Ani has the most soothing voice. I don't know why I don't listen to her more.

I want it to snow in Los Angeles. Just maybe one day next week. Hell, we've fucked up our atmosphere so much, global warming and all, we've gotta be due for a random day of snow in the city, right?

Okay, this was just a quick check-in--now it's time for bed, time for sleep.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

afternoon...
LF

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!

Erik said...

evening, Linds.

Erik said...

Merry (late) Christmas to you, Nichole!

Erik said...

oh, and "the day has wound down"??? That doesn't sound grammatically correct. Is it?