Sunday, December 24, 2006

The Nose Hair Club, Part 2

The family got together again today, so my ten-year-old cousin Steffani and I got together for another meeting of The Nose Hair Club. The joy of The Nose Hair Club is showing off how many nose hairs we can pluck for each other. Okay, that's a lie: it's really just in showing off how many nose hairs I can pluck out for Steffani. Because she never pulls out any of her nose hairs. But then again, maybe she doesn't have any.

We made an 11-second videotape of today's nose hair plucking moment, just for the hell of it. (Bizarre, I know.) We used my phone to make the video, so it's not great quality or anything. And it's not that illuminating, but hey, it's only 11 seconds long. Here 'tis:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was pretty gross.

Erik said...

I know, I'm sorry.

Anonymous said...

on the second day of Christmas, Erik brought me two noses hairs.

Erik said...

Jesse, I'll do this for ya in person if you want. Let's go see a movie next week.

Anonymous said...

Oh my God...my little Steffani COULDN'T be a part of this nose hair stuff!!! Oh, and by the way.....I checked. She doesn't have any so you will have to continue doing the nose hair pulling for awhile!!!
Yuk......

Loved your Christmas with your brothers and Patty entry. What fun!! Auntie J